Official Price Guide To Dolls Online

Blogging home of the author of The Official Price Guide to Dolls, Denise Van Patten

Name:
Location: Chico, California, United States

I'm obsessed by dolls! I love dolls, collect dolls, talk about dolls, write about dolls, and I own a doll shop full of them!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Welcome to The Official Price Guide To Dolls Online!

Its hard to believe that the Official Price Guide to Dolls is only a month away from publication (finally...!). Its taken nearly three years of my life to finish this book--with over 600 pages, 900 photos of dolls, and thousands of individual doll entries, I hope you agree with me that the effort was worth it.

Book mark this site, www.officialpriceguidetodolls.com, or this blog, for book updates, new information, book signings, tidbits from the book and much more. I'll also do some basic blogging here--about dolls, doll collecting, the book, and my experiences.

Don't forget to pre-order a signed copy the book if you haven't already (just go to http://www.officialpriceguidetodolls.com/buythebook.htm ).

Also, please enjoy my other web sites: www.katherinescottage.com for all the latest in modern dolls (Madame Alexander, Tonner Dolls, Effanbee Dolls, Barbie Collectibles, Helen Kish, Annette Himstedt and much more) and www.collectdolls.about.com the largest information-only web site on dolls on the Internet, with thousands of pages on dolls of all types.

Again, welcome!