Official Price Guide To Dolls Online

Blogging home of the author of The Official Price Guide to Dolls, Denise Van Patten

Name:
Location: Chico, California, United States

I'm obsessed by dolls! I love dolls, collect dolls, talk about dolls, write about dolls, and I own a doll shop full of them!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I really love talking to people who have read the book!

One of my favorite things about doing book signings and meeting people in my doll shop who have read my book, the Official Price Guide To Dolls, has been the comments that people have made; its fun to have people enjoying the book and getting so much out of it after being chained to my desk researching, photographing and writing the book for nearly 3 years!


Most people have enjoyed my format which gives doll market information, as well as the fact that the book fairly includes eBay and other Internet information where appropriate. Other people like that the book is so current that it looks at the true market conditions today, including eBay (well...except for one lady who returned the book because she didn't like that her Hilda had, evidently, dropped in value. I never considered returning books before becuase I didn't like what they have to say...)


In any event, its just great to finally have people reading the book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home