Official Price Guide To Dolls Online

Blogging home of the author of The Official Price Guide to Dolls, Denise Van Patten

Name:
Location: Chico, California, United States

I'm obsessed by dolls! I love dolls, collect dolls, talk about dolls, write about dolls, and I own a doll shop full of them!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Upcoming Appearances and Book Signings; Official Price Guide to Dolls

I'll be at the Southern Oregon Doll Collectors' Doll Show and Competition in Medford, Oregon October 7th and 8th. I'll be a judge for the doll competition, and then sign books during the show on Sunday.
[p]
I'll also be at the Modern Doll Collector's Convention in Anaheim, California October 19th through the 22nd. I'll be signing books in the sale room for that convention, as well as giving a lecture on the History of Fashion Dolls.
[p]
I hope to see everyone at these events; I'll also be in Montery, California for the Theriault's auction weekend September 24th and 25th.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blissful saddhu said...

Hi there Denise Van P ten I really liked your blog Upcoming Appearances and Book Signings; Official Price Guide to Dolls , it was an informative read. Although it wasn't the exact topic I was searching for. I thought you might be interested in checking out my blog at http://mozilla-fox.blogspot.com .
All the best.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home